Our property management services
- Short-notice incorporation of external data in the case of a change in management, and a seamless handover of management services.
- Drawing up business plans, income and annual statements with regard to service charge payments, right through to the drawing up of assessments for your tax office/tax advisor regarding information that can be entered on your tax return.
- Taking on all rights and duties on behalf of the owner in dealings with the authorities, tradespersons, suppliers, tenants and other contractual partners.
- Ongoing monitoring of maintenance and repairs.
- Administration of rental payments, i.e. monitoring monthly rental payments, including the issuing of warnings for late payments and enforcement of legal measures.
- Carrying out repairs and the enforcement of warranty claims.
- Monitoring and arranging contracts for reasonably-priced services and maintenance work through the use of framework agreements.
- Optimised adjustments to rents, likewise bills for operating costs and heating costs.